All offers presented by 4pm Wednesday 1st December, 2021 (unless sold prior).
With a white picket fence, a wisteria covered entrance and gleaming timber floors this is a property that will fulfil all your family's needs. The internal neutral colour palette creates a classy ambience, and the contemporary external colours instantly add some modern touches to this substantially sized 1976, brick and tile four bedroom, two bathroom home.
Full of character and flair, the home has been extended and upgraded over the years to include a huge family/activity room featuring a large slow combustion fire and a fourth bedroom. The open plan kitchen, dining and lounge open out on to both front and rear entertainment decks, with the latter overlooking the beautiful gardens and the pool area.
The master bedroom is privately situated up a small flight of stairs and includes a parents retreat/dressing room and a modern spacious ensuite bathroom. There is also a separate office/study close by. The family bedrooms, second modern bathroom, laundry, kids study area and family/activity room are all situated in the opposite wing of the home giving some great spaces for everyone to spread out when needed and come together for family meals and hang outs.
Features at a glance:
• Entrance hallway
• Master bedroom with parents retreat/dressing room
• Large built in wardrobe
• Modern ensuite with shower, vanity and WC
• Office/study with lovely treed outlook
• Internal stairs leading to 2 garages
• Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room
• Three further family bedrooms (2 with built in robes)
• Modern family bathroom with shower, vanity and WC
• Laundry and linen cupboard
• Kids study room with built in cupboard
• Huge family/activity room with slow combustion fire
• Ducted r/c air-conditioning and 1 r/c unit
• Solar hot water system
• 2 entertainment decks
• Below ground pool and gazebo
• Lovely gardens with meandering pathways
• Double and single garage with workshop space
• 1,892m2 fully fenced block
The garden is delightful and full of flowering nooks and crannies for the kids to roam, fruit trees to climb (and eat the bounty), corners to sit in and of course the fabulous pool to jump in at the end of a hot day, to float around in on your days off and entertain friends and family on special occasions.
Situated only a hop and a skip away from the centre of Darlington village, you can nip over to The Hive café for your favourite coffee, walk to the Heritage Trail in 2 minutes and very quickly be surrounded by the beauty of the National Park.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 1892 sqm