Far Beyond The Basics
This property is an absolute gem that deserves a closer look. Packed with features without being ostentatious, it will suit a growing family that appreciates the good things in life. A comfy 4x2, it has been renovated to a high standard and is sleek and stylish throughout. And then there's the yard, which is also neat as a pin. It includes a pool which will see a bit of use yet before winter, and then it'll be ready again come Spring, when the kids will take any opportunity for a splash!
Rev heads rejoice; the big, powered workshop here is an absolute dream and will keep you happily tinkering away with your latest project for hours. Not mechanically minded? No worries, the drive-through access means you can simply store a trailer or boat instead. The landscaped yard is low maintenance so you can dedicate time to other things- though if you're a green thumb there's plenty of potential for getting your hands dirty. Cook up a storm in the big, well-appointed kitchen, host friends in the entertaining area, or watch a movie with the family in the cosy living area. Whatever you enjoy, you can do it here.
• Beautiful family home built in 1994 & freshly renovated with a family-friendly layout
• 4 bedrooms ready for a family
• 2 bathrooms plus separate WC
• Spacious Main bedroom with built in robes, ensuite & split system air conditioning
• Stylish kitchen with loads of space & storage
• Open plan kitchen, dining & living
• Good sized secondary bedrooms away from living area
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout and split system in master
• Huge 7m by 7m (approx) workshop at rear of property with drive-through access
• Plus double remote garage
• Heated saltwater pool
• Sparkling patio/entertaining area
• Solid fencing
• Freshly landscaped & fenced with gardens that have been beautifully maintained
• 698m2 block
• Plus zoned R20/30 (Urban Development) so you can develop if you want to)
The owners have added some touches to elevate this home just that little bit more, including solar panels and new fences, and it is exceptionally well presented so you can have a home you'll be proud of. It's tucked away in a peaceful Forrestfield location (tipped as a suburb to watch!) and is close to a whole range of sporting facilities, such as footy, hockey, rugby, golf, tennis, and jiu-jitsu, plus a skate park and dog exercise area. Perfect for a fun-loving, outdoors-y family, it also offers easy access to Tonkin Highway and is only 10 minutes from the airport with the new train line in development. With a comfortable and welcoming feeling, this property is a everything a family could want, and more. We think this one will go fast - so don't hesitate! Private viewings available upon request, as well as home opens.
Looking for something beyond the basic?
For more information on 14 Reynolds Road Forrestfield or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Tonnie on 0414 364 327. Please don't hesitate to call for a private appointment if you can't make it to one of the open homes.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 698 sqm