16 Hillsden Road
This is an interesting and super charming home! It's decked out in a couple of different styles but doesn't feel jumbled, only cosy and welcoming both upstairs and down. With 4 bedrooms, a dining and family room, and even a study area, there's plenty of room for everyone to have their own space for rest, work, or play, and with big windows and hard floors there's a sense of space and light that is quintessentially Darlington.
Sunseekers and nature lovers don't even need to go downstairs to get their fresh air fix. The balcony with its glorious view is an incredible spot for everything from reading a book in a hammock, to a quiet morning cup of tea, to fun dinners with your favourite people. Take in the treetop surrounds and watch the seasons change in total serenity. Want to get amongst it? Pop downstairs to the decked patio, another great spot for a casual brekkie or lunch, or spend some time in the rambling gardens.
· 4 great bedrooms
· 2 bathrooms
· Master bedroom with WIR & laminate flooring
· Downstairs bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet
· Bedrooms 2 & 3 with freestanding wardrobes & laminate flooring
· Master bathroom with shower, bath & vanity
· Separate toilet
· Kitchen separate from dining & family room, with laminate flooring, gas stove & oven
· Study area off the kitchen, with small verandah & sliding door access
· Split system AC in Master bedroom & upstairs living area
· Gas HWS
· Undercover verandah & balcony with wood flooring
· Large shed/workshop
· Easy care gardens
Don't you hate it when there's no storage in an otherwise great home? Fortunately you're all set here, with wardrobes in 3 bedrooms, including a walk-in to the main bedroom. And let's not forget outside. The big workshop easily accommodates a couple of cars, or a large amount of whatever equipment your hobby demands! And speaking of hobbies, if you enjoy sports or the arts you'll be pleased to find a tennis club, footy oval, and gorgeous gallery nearby. Plus there's shops, cafés, and schools, making this a wonderful location for a family.
Seeking a unique home?
For more information on 16 Hillsden Road Darlington or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay or Shirley 0414 996 706
- Type : House
- Land Size : 3382 sqm
- Water Rates : $274Per Year
- Council Rates : $2800Per Year