18 Pittersen Road
Home at First Sight
Situated in a beautiful pocket of Darlington, with stunning bush walk trails almost on your doorstep, this recently renovated and extended four bedroom, 1 bathroom home will tick all the grown up boxes as well as delighting the tribe with the prospect of playing in the wide winter creek on sunny springtime days, catching tadpoles, playing pooh sticks and just being happy free range kids surrounded by nature.
Split level in design, the first level comprises of the entrance hallway, three family bedrooms and the bathroom and the second level features the master bedroom, stunning new kitchen, casual sitting area, family and dining room and a lovely office/study. Expanses of deep honey toned timber floors lead outside to the fabulous brand new decked entertainment area with a feature skillion roof creating shelter from the sun and the rain but not reducing the wonderful outlook of the trees and sky.
For those needing an outside home office, there is an easily accessed office/studio underneath the house, negating the need for clients to walk through your home.
Features at a glance:
• King size master bedroom with access to rear verandah
• Bedroom 2 queen size with brand new carpet
• Bedroom 3 and 4 singles with built in wardrobes
• Brand new kitchen with Fisher and Paykel stove and range hood
• Casual sitting area open plan to newly renovated family and dining room
• Classy commercial grade black sliding doors and louvred windows
• Brand new slow combustion fire
• Fabulous upstairs outdoor entertainment area
• Light and bright study
• Bathroom with shower, vanity and bidet
• Separate WC and separate washbasin
• Built in linen cupboard
• Freshly painted throughout
• Newly paved downstairs entertainment area
• Double garage under the main roof
• Extra storage beneath the house
• Concrete driveway
• Large chook pen (Cluckingham Palace)
• Delightful winter creek with bridge
• Gas hot water system
• Alarm system
• 1,424 m2 block
Surrounded by great neighbours, trees full of vibrant bird life, bandicoots, kangaroos and even a yearly visit from a pair of ducks who bring their ducklings to swim in the creek, this is an idyllic lifestyle and a home that will give you and your family many years of happiness.
Call Jo John for more information, or for help with any of your real estate needs.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 1424 sqm