2350 Great Eastern Highway
, Glen Forrest
Owning an iconic property such as this one isn't everyone's cup of tea. But if you've got a huge family, regular visitors, love the idea of some income via Airbnb, or adore a bit of quirkiness, this is an unmissable opportunity. There are two main homes on this block: the original 1950s cottage full of charm and character, and the newer (enormous!) home constructed in 2014/2015. A railway carriage converted to a studio is the cherry on top of this incredible accommodation sundae.
You could never accuse the owners of this home of being boring! The current living area of the main house is decked out as a retro diner - yes, you read that correctly - complete with chequered flooring, and there are wild wall colours and design touches throughout the rest of this 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms behemoth. You've got the opportunity to embrace this styling and bring in your own vintage décor or change it completely to match your own vision. Regardless, there's space beyond your wildest dreams, so you're only limited by your imagination!
One of the biggest houses on the market
Also, one of the most unique!
Original character renovated cottage built in 1952 features.
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathroom
• Large lounge room
• Separate kitchen/meals area
• Quaint porch & courtyard
• Huge new home built in 2014/2015 from Colourbond features.
• 2 floors
• 4 bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• Downstairs boasts kitchen, open plan meals, study, separate entertaining area, living area, goods lift, theatre room, & huge function room
• Upstairs area 1 accessible by separate stairs includes 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchenette, and large lounge room
• Upstairs area 2 accessible by a different staircase and the goods lift features 2 bedrooms with massive walk-in robe, large bathroom, and a large landing
Bonus studio railway carriage includes.
• 1 bedroom
• 1 bathroom
• Separate 147 sqm powered workshop with car hoist, bathroom, & 2 remote doors for drive-through access (high enough ceilings for truck parking)
• Second 60 sqm workshop with split level floor and power
• Cottage could be used as an Air B&B or for guests or independent teens or grandparents
• Large 7,214 sqm block
Conveniently located in pretty Glen Forrest close to shops, sports facilities, and national parkland, this property offers not just space, but beautiful bushland surrounds. The block size is over 7200sqm with plenty of parking - including space for a truck inside the huge workshop and a spare workshop to boot. Modern conveniences at every turn, including a goods lift and function room, mean this home is a step above the everyday. Go big - and go home to Glen Forrest.
Truly one of a kind!
For more information on 2350 Great Eastern Highway Glen Forrest or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Mike on 0439 929 223
- Type : House
- Land Size : 7214 sqm
- Water Rates : $264Per Year