3 Shepherd Street
, Glen Forrest
All Round Gem
Sun, 23 Jan 2022, 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
This 1986 built home has raised a family and created decades of memories, and now it's time to pass the baton. If you've been searching for a spacious 4x2 with room for hosting friends and family, this should be top of your list. And best of all, it comes complete with a pretty below-ground pool! Because there's nothing better on these scorching Perth days than spending time splashing around with your loved ones.
Combine some exposed brick walls, a cosy wood fire, a big country kitchen, and a games room, and what do you get? A home filled with warmth and charm, just waiting to be filled with people and moments. Break out the dart board or deck of cards and invite friends over for games night; the games room comes complete with a built-in bar so you can show off your cocktail skills. Or host anything from casual brunches to elaborate birthday parties in the entertaining area, which looks out at the pool and even includes lighting, fans, and shade blinds.
· 1986 built brick & iron home
· One owner
· 4 great bedrooms
· 2 bathrooms
· Lovely front lounge & dining rooms
· Large open plan informal living
· Big country style kitchen
· Games nook with built-in bar
· Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
· Cosy wood fire in living room
· Huge gabled patio entertaining area
· Below ground concrete freeform pool
· Double carport
· Lush well cared for reticulated gardens
· 9m x 6m powered shed easy vehicle access
· Privately set up a long driveway
· Easy walk to Heritage Walk Trail, Train Park, primary school & village centre
· Fenced 1914sqm block (just under half acre)
What more could one ask for when it comes to such a wonderful property? How about some beautiful, reticulated gardens? With a block size of 1914sqm there's plenty of lush greenery around, which will thrill green thumbs and nature lovers. Also thrilling is the proximity to the heritage walk trail, which is only a short stroll away. Reserves and national parks are only a few minutes drive, schools, shops, and sports clubs are nearby too, and the highway is easily accessible. This home is an all-round gem and should not be missed.
Need somewhere to entertain?
For more information on 3 Shepherd Street Glen Forrest or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay or Shirley 0414 996 706
- Type : House
- Land Size : 1914 sqm
- Water Rates : $264Per Year
- Council Rates : $2650Per Year