6 Swan View Road
Classic And Classy
Sun, 26 May 2019, 1:15 PM to 1:45 PM
Private inspections welcomed!
Growing families with a sense of style - this one's for you. We know space is what you need, and space is what this home has. For starters, the block size is over 2000sqm, which means there's plenty of room for kids to play and explore. There's a sparkling below-ground pool in the backyard, complete with new pump and fittings, which will see plenty of use over the summertime. And the house itself has space (and style!) aplenty.
The bedrooms are all large, with the 4th being supersized. Pop a couple of bunk beds in there for epic sleepovers, use the space for projects such as model trains or giant puzzles, or set up a little sitting room for late-night baby feeds. With two built-in robes on opposite sides, double windows AND double doors, this one room could alternatively be converted into two! The living areas are spacious and freshly made over. The kitchen features 2 pantries, soft-close cupboards, quality appliances, and a breakfast bar that's just perfect for after school snacks or lazy Sunday pancakes.
The covered patio out the back is a great family area as well, whether it be for a BBQ or a quick icy pole after a swim in the pool. There're lush lawns for playing, and plenty of bush for exploring. Nature lovers will spot all sorts of wildlife here, and the soothing sounds of frogs and birds make for the perfect evening backdrop. This block sits elevated on a peaceful street with beautiful scenic views that can be enjoyed from the front alfresco, pool, and internal living areas. Great Eastern Highway and bus stops are easily accessible, while shops, parks, and Greenmount Primary School are mere minutes away.
• Newly renovated kitchen, ensuite, and bathroom
• Vinyl wood planking throughout with plush carpeting in the bedrooms
• Below ground solar heated pool with BRAND-NEW chlorinator, filter, pump, and light
• 1 car garage + 2 car carport + ample space for boat, caravan, trailer etc
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe
• Large secondary bedrooms all with built in robes
• Super-sized 4th bedroom (could easy be transformed to make a 5th bedroom)
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Freshly painted
• LED lighting
• Quality window treatments
• Wood burning stove + gas bayonet
• Breakfast bar and breakfast area
• Kitchen with walk-in pantry PLUS additional built-in pantry
• Kitchen features soft close cupboards and drawers
• Covered alfresco: front and back
• Open dining, lounge, and activity space with scenic views
• Fertile fruit trees: lemon, mandarin, and orange
• Powered workshop under the main roof
• Security cameras
• Crimesh security screens on front and back doors
• 2099m2 elevated block with valley views
Immaculately cared for with renovations throughout, this home is gives you modern accommodation with a bush feel. Seeking a gorgeous bush block with all the space a family could want?
If you would like to know more about this property or if you would like to arrange a private viewing please call Randi Macpherson on 0408 559 247 or the Earnshaws office on 9299 6533.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 2099 sqm