5 Wambiri Court
, Jane Brook
This neat as a pin Jane Brook gem is all ready for its new family. With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, and activity area, and a games room, there's plenty of space for parents and kids alike. Spend time together watching movies, playing board games, or creating artworks, or take moments to yourself - soak your cares away in the ensuite spa bath, or snuggle up in an armchair and read a book in your supersized bedroom, peacefully tucked away in the parents' wing.
Whether you're a die-hard foodie or simply like to make mealtimes as painless as possible, you'll appreciate the well-designed kitchen with its plentiful storage, corner sink with spray tap, and quality appliances (including dishwasher). As the weather warms up, it's time to move the cooking outdoors and fire up the BBQ instead. Invite friends around for casual lunches under the shade of the big gabled entertaining area before taking a dip in the sparkling pool. It's also the perfect spot for no fuss birthday parties - just add cool drinks and icy poles and you're set!
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• 2 living areas, activity & games room
• Front door features beautiful leadlight window
• Open plan kitchen, living & meals
• Stylish kitchen features tile splashback, corner sink with spray tap & built-in pantry
• Appliances include Westinghouse oven, Whirlpool gas cooktop & Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
• Designated fridge & microwave recess
• Master & Junior wing
• Supersized master Bedroom includes retreat & WIR
• Ensuite features updated vanity, heat lamp, spa bath/shower combo with rainshower head
• All secondary bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Neat & tidy semi-ensuite with new tapware
• Oversized laundry with linen & separate WC
• Security screened doors & security alarm
• Lovely tiling & carpet
• Venetian blinds & stylish light fittings
• Painted feature walls, picture windows & ceiling cornice
• Evaporative air-conditioning & 2 gas bayonets
• Gas storage hot water system
• Side gabled alfresco
• Saltwater pool
• Powered workshop
• Fully fenced with side gate access
• Great curb appeal, established hedges & planted garden beds
• Automatic retic front & back
• 2 car garage with rear access
• Private residential cul-de-sac
• Generous 700m2 block with a lovely hills outlook
You can't go wrong with Jane Brook when it comes to a family lifestyle. This home is tucked away in one of its many leafy cul-de-sacs, offering peace and punctuated with the sounds of birds singing and children playing. You will also appreciate the view of the lovely hills outlook while enjoying time in your own backyard. Weekends are made for riding bikes around the neighbourhood or exploring nearby parks and reserves, or venturing further afield to the national park with its lookouts, waterfalls, and numerous trails. Rounding out the great location are nearby schools and shops. For a young family seeking a solid start to home ownership, you can't go wrong with this property.
A great all-rounder.
For more information on 5 Wambiri Court Jane Brook or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Randi on 0408 559 247.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 700 sqm
- Water Rates : $1220Per Year
- Council Rates : $2600Per Year