505 Seaborne Street
Endless room for the family and horses.
Sat, 19 Jan 2019, 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
Words can't do this place justice. A spectacular 4.75 acres with every feature and fancy provided for. This is a spacious and well-designed home on a property that caters for the family and the equine in your life.
Inside you will find polished floors juxtaposed against high ceilings and glorious outlooks. The living spaces sweep through to 4 bedrooms and a separate study. With recently completed renovations, the brand-new kitchen is delightful and a big open plan living and formal dining and living complete the space with delightful views of the trees outside. The home has 2 beautiful bathrooms, one with a luxurious spa.
• Spacious Open Plan Living
• New Impressive Kitchen
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Separate Study
• Formal lounge and dining room
• Ducted evaporative air cooling
• Polished jarrah floors throughout
• High ceilings
• 7.5kw solar converter system
• Solar Hot Water
• Below ground pool with pool house/rumpus room
• Barn style shed with huge mezzanine floor
• Heavy duty electric cabling to workshop for high power requirements
• Under cover parking for 7 cars
• Old railway carriage and stables
• Fenced paddocks for Horses with electric fencing
• Brick chicken coop and bird aviary
• Landscaped gardens and fruit trees
• Gardens and orchard reticulated from bore
• Dam and pond
• All proudly presented on 4.75 acres
Surrounded by tall trees, the huge below ground pool - complete with pool house - is a fabulous space to relax quietly among nature or entertain the masses. Also outside is a barn style shed which has mezzanine flooring and undercover parking for 7 cars! The outside space carries on forever and includes landscaped gardens and fruit trees, as well as a dam and pond.
Just when you thought there was nothing more this property could offer, consider the old railway carriages and stables. With the Equestrian Centre opposite and horse trails close by, it is only fitting that this property also boasts fenced paddocks for horses.
You simply must view this property for yourself. Please call Lindsay 0405 146 251 or Shirley 0414 996 706 to find out when you can organise a private viewing.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 19200 sqm