659 Stonehouse Loop
, Sawyers Valley
Double The Delight
If the walls of this amazing 1920's cottage could talk, we bet they'd tell all sorts of colourful stories! And the owners have decorated as such, with pretty pops of colour throughout. Purists will love original features such as the Jarrah floorboards, leadlight windows, rustic exposed stone walls, and ornate doors.
There are only 2 bedrooms in this home, but they are enormous and will easily fit king size beds and sturdy vintage dressers and wardrobes. The living spaces are nothing to sneeze at either - the lounge and dining rooms are both large, and perfect for entertaining. So is the patio, which features a big bricked BBQ and a pot belly stove. Winter won't stand in the way of dinners and parties here!
• 2 big bedrooms 1 bathroom
• Big modern country kitchen
• Huge lounge and dining
• Jarrah floors and High ceilings
• Exposed stone walls
• Stained glass feature windows
• Double carport
• Multi room old style cottage now used as a workshop - easily converted into artist studio
• Transported cottage JWB, Stone, Fibro / Iron
• With 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom
• Okay kitchen
• Huge patio with pot belly and big old home made BBQ
• Lots of fruit trees
• Water tank
• Has sub metre
• Main gardens can share bore
• All set on 6550sqm over 1.5 acres
• Suit 2 families or rent out for income
• Potential commercial uses (subject to Shire approval) Wedding etc
A second home sits on the property, this one with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Again, the living space is plentiful and floorboards and leadlight add loads of charm. You'll also find all sorts of other treasures sprinkled around this extensive block, including a well, fruit trees, and sweet little garden paths. Nestled on the edge of huge national parkland, this property will suit a family wanting to live with grandparents, or someone wanting to privately manage a rental home.
Double your value!
For more information on 659 Stonehouse Loop Sawyers Valley or for friendly advice on any of your real estate need please call Lindsay on 0405 146 251 or Shirley on 0414 996 706
- Type : House
- Land Size : 6555 sqm