1275 Viveash Road
, Swan View
Luxury | Seclusion | Resort-Style
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This stunning family home is for those with discerning tastes and an eye for the finer things in life. Perched on a hillside overlooked by the wonderful and imposing John Forrest National Park, the house itself is spacious and is set on a big block of over 2ha. With separate parents' and children's wings, you can enjoy a bit of privacy in your spa or dressing room when you need to, and you've also got plenty of native bush surrounding the house as a buffer from even your closest neighbours.
The resort style pool complete with waterfall and cabana will easily become a favourite feature. Enjoy it all to yourself or invite friends around for a splash before enjoying drinks under the shade of the gazebo-style entertaining area. There's also a paved terrace for days when the weather really turns it on, or the spacious dining room warmed by the cosy wood fires when it's cold out. And no matter the time of year, wine enthusiasts will be thrilled by the cellar with plenty of space to show off even the grandest collection.
· 4 bedrooms
· 3 bathrooms
· All bedrooms with walk in or built in robes
· 2 ensuites
· Spacious home office or 5th bedroom
· Formal & informal meals & family areas
· Cherry wood timber & granite kitchen
· Wine cellar
· Polished Blackbutt timber floors
· Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
· Cosy wood fires
· 5kw solar power
· Large private patio/alfresco entertaining
· Resort style below ground pool with waterfall & cabana
· Scheme water plus 460,000 litre water tank
· 3 phase power & 5 Kw solar panel system
· Separate shed with commercial kitchen, freezer (sold as is)
· Extra ancillary vehicle park
· Fully fenced & secure 2.01 Ha fertile block
Whether you own a food-based business or simply need the space to make passata or jam, you'll appreciate the commercial kitchen built separately from the house. Should you wish to use the commercial kitchen you will need to get it checked out and re-licensed. Solar power and a water tank help reduce utilities costs, and kids and pets can wander safely within the confines of the fully fenced block. Nearby you'll find schools, shops, and sports clubs ranging from tennis to taekwondo, making this an incredible opportunity for a family ready to take their lifestyle to the next level.
Move in and move up.
For more information on 1275 Viveash Road Swan View or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay or Shirley on 0414 996 706
- Type : House
- Land Size : 20124 sqm
- Water Rates : $264Per Year
- Council Rates : $3000Per Year