57 Throssell Road
, Swan View
A Classic With Class
Sun, 26 May 2019, 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM
This stylish and sophisticated home offers plenty of peace and seclusion yet is only minutes away from town. It's perfect for a family seeking an outdoorsy Hills lifestyle without sacrificing convenience. There's only 3 bedrooms here, but you won't be lacking space; multiple levels, high raked ceilings, and big living areas mean there's plenty of room to move. Split system aircon units are dotted about and will keep the whole family comfy no matter the season, but the beautiful wood fire will be the gathering spot come winter.
The country style kitchen is enormous and incredibly well appointed, with new appliances and bench tops waiting for the resident chef to make use of them. Move outside on beautiful evenings and crank up the pizza oven instead. Add a few drinks and a few friends, and you're sorted! Kids will enjoy this property too, with an abundance of space to explore, a sandpit and a veggie patch to dig into, a lush lawn area, and a cubby house to call their very own.
• Multi-level Hills charmer
• 1993 built cedar and iron home
• 3 huge bedrooms - 3rd bedroom is on the mezzanine floor
• 2 bathrooms - new second bathroom
• Lots of open spaces, timber features and high raked ceilings
• Huge country kitchen - jarrah cupboards - new appliances and bench tops
• Open plan living areas
• Feature stone fireplace
• Timber floorboards
• Cosy slow combustion wood fire
• 4 split system air-conditioners
• Timber decked entertaining areas
• Pizza oven
• Single carport and garage
• Great play area for kids
• Veggie patch
• Wonderful vista across National Park
• 2136sqm block (just over half acre)
• If you love bush walking then across the road is your dream
This home enjoys a wonderful outlook across the John Forrest National Park which is situated right across the road. Bushwalkers will be in paradise here - there's plenty of trails to trek, and hidden gems to uncover (such as the waterfalls). There's plenty of other activities to be found nearby too, including mountain biking, swimming, and tennis. Schools and shops are easily accessible, and Great Eastern Highway will get you to Midland in under 10 minutes. This home is perfect for explorers and homebodies alike!
Seeking space, indoors and out?
For more information on 57 Throssell Road Sawn View or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay on 0405 146 251 or Shirley on 0414 996 706
- Type : House
- Land Size : 2136 sqm