6 Natham Square
, Swan View
Fantastic for Families
Private Inspection Only. Please contact agent to arrange a viewing.
This is the perfect family home, not just for the 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, but for the multiple living spaces. The kitchen looks onto the large meals area, which is warmed by the cosy wood burning stove. There's a formal dining room as well, leading through to the front sitting room. And then there's the games room, which comes complete with a bar so you can enjoy cocktail nights with friends!
The master bedroom features an added retreat/nursery room, which is incredibly handy for families that include a baby or two. For older families, it works well as a study space, yoga room, reading nook, or even a wardrobe and dressing room. Best of all, sliding doors give way to your own private courtyard! The ensuite has enjoyed a modern makeover, including floor-to-ceiling tiles for a bright and fresh look. The secondary bedrooms all feature built-in robes and freshly laid carpets.
Both front and back yards have wonderful curb appeal, with established gardens and lawns. The entertaining area to the rear is a great spot for casual family gatherings - there's plenty of covered patio space with room for an outdoor setting and a BBQ, and there's even a sweet little koi pond! This property is within easy walking distance to beautiful parks and reserves, with shops, bus stops, childcare, and schools all nearby.
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Master bedroom includes a retreat: Perfect for nursery or study
• New modern ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling
• Games Room complete with bar service area
• Kitchen features tile splashback, double sink, and gas cooktop
• BRAND NEW Westinghouse oven
• Bosch dishwasher
• Multiple living areas: formal lounge, sitting area and games
• Multiple dining areas: formal dining and meals area
• Secondary bedrooms have built-in robes and feature BRAND NEW carpeting
• Double linen closet PLUS games closet
• Evaporative air-conditioning
• Wood burning stove and gas bayonet
• Venetian blinds
• Polished slate floors
• 2 Large covered alfresco entertaining areas
• Outdoor courtyard off master bedroom
• Beautiful Koi Pond with water feature
• Raised garden beds
• Fruit trees: Orange and Grapefruit
• Automatic garage with drive through access to the shed
• 4m x 8m powered shed
• Room to store boat, trailer, etc
• 3kw solar panels
• Generous 684m2 block with lovely curb appeal
Searching for the perfect place to settle into?
If you would like to know more about this property of if you would like to arrange a viewing time please call the agent Randi Macpherson on 0408 559 247 or the Earnshaws office on 08 9299 6533.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 684 sqm