12 Flanders Court
LEASED PENDING SIGN UP
This fantastic family home has so much living and entertaining space you may never need to leave the house! The dining room, sunken lounge, and family areas are extremely spacious, and the jewel in the crown is the separate games room with built-in bar. Pop in a pool table and you're sorted. The enormous kitchen will keep everyone well-fed and provides plenty of storage space - stash your snacks where the kids can't find them! All 4 bedrooms are well-sized, and a fifth room is adjacent to the master bedroom, so is ideal as a study or nursery.
There are plenty of other features here, including ducted heating, air-conditioning and vacuum systems, solar panels, security screens, double remote-controlled garage, and reticulation to gardens. A beautiful covered patio provides yet more entertaining space, and the lawn area (conveniently maintained by a contractor) is perfect for kids to play on. Pets will be considered upon application.
• 5 bedrooms (Bed 5 could be used as a study/nursery), 2 bathrooms
• Master bedroom is a great size and features a large walk in robe, split system air conditioning, dual room access, carpet
• Note: Bed 5, study or nursery is adjacent to master bed, so perfect for mum with a newborn
• Ensuite with shower, double vanity and so much natural light, toilet is separately doored for additional privacy
• The majestic entrance is tiled and leads into both formal sunken lounge and formal dining
• The hub and heart of the home is the open plan kitchen, meals and family area which is tiled for convenience and is extremely large! This combined living space has room for everyone and features a split system air conditioner, ducts for the evaporative a/c and gas heating, a wood heater, built in cabinet to side, and the kitchen well WOW. So many cupboards, double fridge recess, electric oven and gas hotplates, dishwasher and a built in circular eating spot for the kids
• Off this informal living area is a theatre/bar room, with inbuilt bar perfect for an informal drink or two at your own local establishment! With pitched ceilings as a feature, this room could be utilised for a number of purposes.
• Bedrooms, 2, 3 and 4 are all a great size with built in robes, carpet and duct outlets
• Master bathroom features a separate shower, bath and vanity and again has loads of light
• Laundry, well for a supersize family, this one contains a double sink unit, and opens right onto the rear yard, handy to the clothes line.
• Walk in linen cupboard to hallway
• Ducted vacuum system is a feature of the home, to help make cleaning a breeze
• Security screens throughout for the security conscious
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning, with split systems to main living and master bedroom
• Ducted gas heating
• Approximately 5kw of solar panels which will assist in power costs
• Double remote control garage, with 2 separate doors and additionally a further door to the rear of the home, plus plenty of off street driveway parking
• Lovely gardens compliment the home
• To the rear of the property superb patio area, paved and pitched in roofing. This area perfect for alfresco entertaining both summer and winter with roller caf blinds for weather protection
• Lovely lush gardens and flat lawn area which will be maintained by a contractor on a regular basis
• Fully reticulated
• Garden shed
• Gazebo to the rear
• Pets may be considered for the right applicant
Lease Term: 6/12 months
Move in Costs: $3300.00 + $260.00 Pet Bond if applicable
Inclusions / Exclusions to Tenancy:
- Alarm system
- Gardening and lawn mowing included in the tenancy and will be attended on a regular basis. The tenant is to weed and ensure garden build up is maintained in between visits. Reticulation will be checked regularly by the contractor.
To arrange an appointment to view please contact our office during business hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm on 9299 6533
NOTE: PHOTO ID WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL PRIVATE VIEWINGS AND HOME OPENS. THANK YOU
NOTE: WE ASK THAT YOU RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF OUR TENANTS AND DO NOT APPROACH. ENTER OR KNOCK ON THE DOOR OF A PROPERTY. ADDITIONALLY PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY OR OBSTRUCT THE DRIVEWAY OR LAWN AREA OF THE HOME.
- Type : House
- Date Available : 15/04/2020