1 Musgrove Crescent
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER
This property is for those willing to get their hands a bit dirty. We'll make no bones about it: it needs a good makeover! But it's confirmed as structurally sound and it's the most unique home you'll probably ever come across, so if you appreciate a bit of charm and quirk in your life - this one's for you. Lean into its original 70s styling and keep features such as the amber glass windows and wood panelling, or mix it up to suit your vision. Either way, the layout - with a courtyard right in the centre of it - is an absolute stunner.
Big open living spaces, high ceilings, and windows of varying heights bring in all that gorgeous Hills light and create a warm vibe. So does the fireplace and feature stonework, both perfect for that winter ambience. The galley kitchen is as 70s as it comes, so consider whipping up some fondue and then enjoying it with friends in the courtyard with a cocktail or two before taking a dip in the pool. Vintage vibes never felt so good.
• 4 bedrooms
• Master bedroom forms part of the Master Wing with doors leading to a sweet patio
• Master Wing also includes ensuite, parents' retreat, or nursery
• 2 bathrooms
• Atrium style internal courtyard with access from the formal lounge & both hallways
• Perfect entertaining space BBQs, Sun Room, afternoon tea, breakfast, painting, music, absolutely anything. Very unusual.
• Formal dining
• Formal lounge
• Galley-esque long large kitchen connecting living areas to the rest of the house
• Hardwood flooring
• Bedroom doors lead to pool area & small courtyards
• 5 reverse cycle air-conditioning units
• Wood burning fireplace
• Large laundry off the kitchen
• Family bathroom includes vanity, shower & bath.
• Separate WC
• 2 linen closets
• Screened doors
• Lovely swimming pool
• Large enclosed carport with double remote powered garage door situated down the driveway
• Single garage attached to the house
• Wood shed
• Established trees
• Solar hot water
• Built in 1973
• Brick & tile
• 1475m2 corner block
A winner in the location stakes, this home is located right across the road from the spectacular Greenmount National Park. Whether you're a hiker, mountain biker, or simply someone with an appreciation for the outdoors, you'll have endless opportunities to explore this amazing place. Down the road you'll find schools, cafes, shops, and sports facilities, so you can enjoy the ease of modern life but still feel the peace and serenity of being close to nature. Don't write this property off as "too weird" or "too hard". It has oodles of potential, and simply needs a little love.
This one's worth viewing.
For more information on 1 Musgrove Crescent Boya or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Tonnie Rebbettes on 0414 364 327
- Type : House
- Land Size : 1475 sqm
- Water Rates : $264Per Year
- Council Rates : $2300Per Year