33 Oxley Road
Architect Built & Beautifully Unique
This property is tenanted therefore Home Opens only:
Have you been searching for the ideal home but finding them all a bit… same-y? How about a house with a bit of quirk and a whole load of charm, instead? This one fits the bill, and then some! While it looks a bit unassuming from the front, as soon as you open the door you'll realise that it's not like other homes. Take, for example, the unique sculpted feature wall - it's not often you find a built-in art piece. There's also a range of colours and textures across the floors, walls, and ceilings, making this a truly delightful place to live.
Winter will quickly become your favourite season with features such as the toasty fireplace, beautiful big windows looking out to the gardens, and architecturally designed indoor/outdoor room that's just perfect for entertaining visitors. Whether it's a cheerful cocktail hour with friends after a long day's work or an evening spent together over a slow cooked dinner and a bottle of wine, this versatile room will easily win you over. Still a summertime kid at heart? With insect-proof screens you'll spend many a sunshine-y day here too!
· 3 fabulous bedrooms
· 1 bathroom
· Spacious Master bedroom includes both built in & walk in robes, ceiling fan & AC duct
· Unique indoor/outdoor room is security & insect screened for year-round entertaining
· Lounge room with open fire
· Sitting & TV room
· Study nook
· Big kitchen with timber bench tops,
· Plentiful cupboards, pantry space, electric oven, gas hotplates & dishwasher
· Dining room with Tasmanian oak floors
· Activity area
· Deducted evaporative AC
· 2 x split system reverse cycle AC
· Renovated bathroom with shower of bath & great sized vanity
· Separate toilet
· Feature wall sculpture by Robert Juniper/Allan Davies
· All-weather enclosed outdoor entertaining area
· Large workshop
· Double carport
· Great gardens
· Fish pond
· Fruit trees
· Fenced backyard
With over 2000sqm of block size to play with, this is a gardener's paradise. Already-established trees and garden beds make the yard perfectly lush and lovely as it is, but if you're interested in trying your hand at growing your own food or cultivating a collection of wonderful plants then you've got the space to do it. Located in a peaceful spot close to reserves and national parks, this property will appeal to nature lovers and artsy folk who appreciate a bit of whimsy and a connection with the outdoor world.
Live life differently.
Please note: These photos were taken in 2016.
For more information on 33 Oxley Road Darlington or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay or Shirley 0414 996 706
- Type : House
- Land Size : 2029 sqm
- Water Rates : $264Per Year
- Council Rates : $2400Per Year