Creative Potential in Darlington
Darling, for sheer style and class in the Perth Hills, you can't beat Darlington. This wide wedge-shaped block is sized at over a three quarters of an acre, and sits at the very end of a peaceful and leafy cul de sac which will only ever have four homes in it. The outlook from here is stunning, with north and west views across the treetops. A circular driveway and a parking area has already been constructed, so you can easily get started once you've decided on your house design.
Speaking of designs, there's so much potential (and space!) here to create something unique and innovative. There's already some standout houses on this street, so this is your chance to think outside of the box. The gradient and outlook of the block is well suited to a pole home design. Make the most of it and consider a wide verandah or an infinity pool, perhaps?
Vince from Ezy Construction (local builder) has looked at the land and is more than happy to talk with anyone who needs help creating a design. He's built on many properties just like this.
• Set in a quiet street tucked away
• Surrounded by quality homes
• North & West views
• Be creative with your home design
• Plenty of space
• Power phone & water available
• Suit pole home construction
• Circular drive & level parking area already constructed
• Backs onto reserve
• Close to bush walking trails
• Achievable BAL assessment of 29/40 depending on what you build
• Rare opportunity presents itself
• 3438 square metres (over three quarters of an acre)
There's reserves, quarries, and national parks in all directions, and 3 schools only minutes away. Cafes, sports facilities, and local shops are all nearby, as well as a winery for those interested in indulgent weekend outings. For those seeking something a little bit different, in a prized location, this block is everything you could want.
Ready to create grand designs in Darlington?
For more information on this property or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay or Shirley on 0414 996 706
• Type : Land
• Land Size : 3438sqm
- Type : Land
- Land Size : 3438 sqm
- Water Rates : $257Per Year
- Council Rates : $1027Per Year