10 Kingston Place
Marvellous & Modern in Midland
This adorable property has been freshly renovated and now awaits wonderful new owners that are excited to add their own touches. It's enjoyed fresh paint, window treatments, lighting, and flooring as well as a new stove and water heater. All you have to do is move in and make it yours - it's practically brand new inside. With 4 bedrooms and plentiful storage, it presents a fantastic opportunity for a young family entering the property market. You can also build a Granny flat/teen retreat/studio on the block if you want more living space. There's also plenty of room for a pool if you want to put one in.
Stay comfy all year-round with reverse-cycle aircon plus ceiling fans and a gas point for a heater. Weather looking nice? Head out to the backyard and make use of the big paved entertaining area. The outdoor area is perfect long lazy dinners with friends, parties for the kids, or just a nice outdoor setting where you can enjoy weekend breakfasts with the birds and sit in the sanctuary of your own beautiful garden.
· 4 bedrooms
· 1 bathroom
· Newly renovated & upgraded home
· Freshly painted
· Ceiling cornice & skirting boards
· Light & bright
· Brand new window treatments & lighting
· Reverse cycle air-conditioning
· Gas point for heating
. New water heater
. New Flooring
· Modern kitchen with new oven/gas hob
· Bountiful cupboards & drawers
· Modern bathroom
· Large Master bedroom
· Screened front & back doors
· Beautifully presented gardens
· Plenty of room for a pool
· Wood shed
· Garden shed
· Multiple garden beds & established trees
· Manicured front garden
· Fully fenced
· Situated in a picturesque cul-de-sac with lovely street appeal
· Generous sized block of 517m2 with potential to build a self contained granny flat/teen retreat/studio.
In terms of location, this property is a winner. It's private and so well situated but at the same time merely minutes from Midland Gate shopping centre and cinema. You'll also find cafes, restaurants, schools, TAFE, sports facilities, and parks nearby. This super home is tucked away in a safe and peaceful cul de sac and has wonderful street appeal with its green lawn and established gardens. This gem will be snapped up quickly, so don't miss out.
Need an immaculate house you can simply move into?
For more information on 10 Kingston Place Midland or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Tonnie on 0414 364 327
- Type : House
- Land Size : 517 sqm
- Water Rates : $963Per Year
- Council Rates : $1800Per Year