11 Royston Place
, Mount Helena
Ravishing Retro Revival
This charming family home will appeal to those who love a bit of vintage styling or someone seeking a renovation project. Vintage lovers will get a kick out of the sage coloured carpets, pink bathroom, chandelier light fittings, and exposed brick walls. Renovators will be pleased by the bare bones of this home, which is well laid out and includes interesting architectural shapes plus a huge laundry which can potentially be connected to the kitchen as a scullery.
There's plenty to adore about this home, whether you're renovating or simply enjoying it as it is. With 4 bedrooms there's room for a growing family, and there's a cosy wood fire that's just perfect for those chilly winters in the Hills. Outside there's established gardens, some bushland, lots of parking space, and a covered patio that will see you enjoying many dinners with friends and morning cuppas with the birds.
· 4 bedrooms
· 1 bathroom
· Brick and Iron Home
· Large family room
· Open kitchen, living, & dining
· Kitchen features double stainless-steel sink, electric cooktop, wall oven, & designated fridge & microwave recess
· Oversized laundry room with bench space & cupboards
· Master bedroom includes built-in wardrobe
· Bathroom includes updated tapware, & both a shower & bath
· Slate flooring
· Antique light fittings & vertical blinds
· Raked ceiling & exposed brick walls
· Reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit
· Wood burning fireplace
· Gas instantaneous hot water system
· Security screened doors
· Covered back patio and veranda
· Freshly mulched gardens
· Fully fenced
· 3 garden sheds
· 1 car carport & ample parking space
· Neat & tidy blank canvas - perfect for renovators!
· 1821m2 bush block on a cul de sac
· Close proximity to recreation space and the Mount Helena Tavern
If you like the odd night down the pub, you'll be pleased by the proximity of this property to the Mount Helena Tav. It's close enough to easily walk to, but as this house is located in a peaceful cul de sac you don't need to worry about other revellers passing by on their way home! Shops, parks, and schools are all close by as well, meaning kids can hop on their bikes and enjoy a semi-free-range lifestyle. This is a well-priced opportunity to make your property debut in a gorgeous suburb - don't miss it.
Step back in time or forward into the future.
For more information on 11 Royston Place Mount Helena or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Randi on 0408 559 247
- Type : House
- Land Size : 1821 sqm
- Water Rates : $263Per Year
- Council Rates : $2300Per Year