10a Musgrove Crescent
Invest in Elegance
Tucked away in beautiful Boya you'll find this rare gem. A vacant block of over 2000sqm, it's a great size and is set in a prime position. The elevation of the block offers sweeping views of Perth city and surrounding suburbs. Take in the bushland and cityscape during the day, and then marvel at the vast blanket of twinkling lights come nightfall. This view is unparalleled.
The wide shape of the block is perfectly suited to a colonial style home; a verandah overlooking the city will see plenty of use. Morning cuppas and evening wines will have never looked so good! There's so much potential for this property - landscaped gardens, a workshop, fruit trees, a granny flat, or a pool. Take your pick and build the home you've been dreaming of.
• Prime Vacant Land
• Panoramic 180 degrees city views
• Tucked away in a quiet street
• Wide block perfect for a large colonial style taking advantage of the view
• BAL 19
• All services down the driveway to the rear of the block (even has a temp power box for a builder)this is a huge cost saving for you the buyer
• Long sealed driveway
• Feature brick boundary wall giving privacy
• STUNNING VIEW
• Fairyland at night
• Close to National Park and Heritage Walk Trail reserve
• 2114sqm block (approx. 1660sqm building area)
All services have been established down the sealed driveway and to the rear of the block. A boundary wall provides privacy, though there is plenty of space between neighbouring houses. This property is set on a peaceful and leafy street near the edge of Greenmount National Park. Nearby you'll find parks and reserves, the local library, and Helena Valley Primary. This is a wonderful investment for a family seeking a special location and lifestyle.
Enjoy stunning views from your front yard.
For more information on 10a Musgrove Crescent or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay on 0405 146 251 or Shirley on 0414 996 706
- Type : Land
- Land Size : 2114 sqm