14 Brora Grove
The Luxury Will Move You
Viewings by private inspection. Please contact agent.
This stunning home is ready for an owner that appreciates the finer things in life and enjoys feeling spoilt. Built only a few years ago, it could easily pass for a display home or audition for a featured spot in a home magazine! The features and finishings are stunning, and the block size is incredible. Situated at the end of a peaceful cul de sac with spectacular Darling Range views, side block access, and NBN, you'll want for nothing. This property is ideal for a family seeking an upgrade from mundane suburban life without having to build from scratch. Plus with the ability to utilize the theatre as a 5th bedroom, this home would suite even the largest of families.
The entire home is fitted out with soft carpeting and porcelain tiles underfoot, LED lighting and chandeliers overhead, elegant feature walls, and a neutral palette which is the perfect backdrop for everything from modern furnishings to bold splashes of colour. Luxurious touches can be found throughout, including a glass splashback, stone top benches, waterfall ends in the kitchen, and double showerheads and a gorgeous spa bath in the en suite. Each bathroom features full length floor to ceiling tiles, and has its own featured tile wall and splashback. Even the laundry is beautifully decked out with stone tops and a ceramic basin! The home also features CCTV, security screens, and roller shutters for those that need to lock and leave and prefer peace of mind.
Outside is a Karri-decked entertaining area, boasting more of those Darling Range views. Send the kids out to play on the lawn while you pour a glass of WA's finest! The front and back yards offer an almost-blank slate to create your own outdoor paradise. Pop in a pool, add some garden walls and beautiful native plants, erect a workshop, build a granny flat, or all of the above. With 2000sqm to play with, you can't go wrong.
• Elevated 2000m2 block with stunning views of the Darling Ranges
• Prime end of a cul-de-sac location
• Newly built in 2014 with display home quality features
• Modern with neutral colour palette
• Light and bright grande entry
• 4 bedroom 2 bathroom PLUS study PLUS activity
• Theatre or optional 5th bedroom
• Theatre offers coffered ceiling, mood lighting, and ability to connect a projector
• 800cm x 800cm porcelain tiles throughout
• Open plan kitchen, living, and dining
• Kitchen features, Cessa stone tops and glass splashback
• Kitchen island features breakfast bar, double undermount sink, and waterfall ends
• Pantry with automatic light sensor
• Gloss cabinetry with soft close cupboards and drawers throughout
• 900mm Westinghouse oven, dishwasher and recessed range hood
• Plush carpeting in bedrooms and theatre
• Security screens on side doors and windows
• Double roller blinds throughout
• Gorgeous plantation shutters in master bedroom
• Master bedroom features his and her walk-thru robes
• Ensuite with double vanity, double rain shower heads, and luxurious spa bath
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms
• Lovely feature tiled wall and splashbacks in both bathrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with touch pad control
• Triple linen closet PLUS an additional large broom closet
• Laundry features stone tops and ceramic basin
• LED lighting and feature chandeliers
• Covered alfresco with Karri wood decking
• 2 car garage
• Garden shed
• Side gate access with room for a boat/trailer etc.
• CCTV with 4 sec cameras (for peace of mind)
• NBN connected
This home has all the lovely feels of a brand new home, all the while, situated on a hills-esque block with amazing views from the inside and out. Plus a block size you just cannot get from an estate. Perfectly located for easy access to Great Eastern Highway, Roe Highway, Boya Library, Helena Valley Shops, and Primary Schools.
Skip the estate homes and treat yourself to the best the Hills can offer.
Ready to level up?
If you would like to know more about this property of if you would like to arrange a viewing time please call the agent Randi Macpherson on 0408 559 247 or the Earnshaws office on 08 9299 6533.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 2000 sqm