11 Lukin Avenue
Triple Treat in Darlington
Sun, 24 Mar 2019, 1:15 PM to 1:45 PM
This Darlington delight features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and 3 storeys. Grand staircases connect each level, with jarrah being the timber of choice here and in the kitchen, as well as for the floorboards. Raked ceilings add that extra touch of country charm, as does the wood stove and the fireplace, which keep the whole home cosy on wintry days. And then there's the little extras that add so much to this already magnificent home - bedroom doors that open out to the verandah, a relaxing spa bathtub, and even a floor-to-ceiling wine rack!
This home has been well cared for by the owners and is in immaculate condition. It truly reflects the love shown to it over the years, and you'll appreciate that there's nothing to do except move in and enjoy. Not only has the interior been kept sparklingly clean, but the outdoors has received attention too. There's a beautiful below ground pool ready for sunset swims, and stunning gardens featuring native trees and a variety of fruits. Snack on a home-grown nectarine while dangling your feet in the pool. Lush!
The crown jewel of this property is the view. The verandah spanning the width of the living area offers an unrivalled view of the city, and is just the spot for evening gatherings, quiet morning cuppas, or a sunset wine or two. And above this, the master bedroom on the 3rd floor features large windows that present incredible views of the city, valley, and treetops below. Situated near schools, local shops, and nature reserves, this is truly Hills living at its absolute finest.
• 3 Bedrooms
• 3 Bathrooms
• 3 Storey home with beautiful Jarrah staircase
• 2 Living areas plus a loft (study)
• Raked ceilings
• Multiple linen/storage cupboards
• Fireplace and wood burning stove
• Air-conditioning and split Air-conditioning systems
• Solar hot water
• Sealed Jarrah and Slate flooring on both lower levels
• Solid Corian tops and raised panel Jarrah cabinetry in kitchen and bathrooms
• Kitchen island with accompanying breakfast table
• Multiple kitchen cupboards, drawers, and pantries
• Gas cook-top plus dishwasher
• Conventional oven, steam oven, and plate warming drawer
• All bedrooms feature sliders to outside verandah
• Master bedroom includes large built-in dressing table and cupboards
• Undercroft double carport
• Activity room
• Large powered workshop under the main roof
• Storage room with floor to ceiling wine rack
• Sparkling salt water pool
• Fruit trees: white Nectarine, Navel Orange, Loquat, Olive, Kaffir and dwarf Lime
• Native trees and shrubs, including : Yate, Tuart, Illawarra flame, Bottlebrush, Narrow-leaf Peppermint, Lemon scented gum, Grevillea, Hakea, Wattle, Hardenbergia and Hibbertia
• Rainwater tank for the garden
• Raised vegetable and herb garden beds
• Ideal corner block with gated circular driveway
• Treetop, valley, and prime CITY VIEWS
• Visiting Kangaroos, Bandicoots, Kookaburras and Cockatoos
• NBN connected
• 2026m2 block
An immaculate home with unsurpassed views - the Hills don't get better than this.
If you would like to know more about this property or if you would like to arrange a viewing time please call the agent Randi Macpherson on 0408 559 247 or the Earnshaws office on 9299 6533.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 2026 sqm