23 Waylen Road
An Oasis in the Hills
Viewing By Appointment Only.
Ever dreamed of your own private oasis, where you can escape the humdrum of everyday life… preferably poolside and with a cocktail in hand? Well, now's the perfect opportunity to make that dream a reality. Best of all, this wonderful 4x2 family home is located in stunning Darlington, so you get all the peaceful and serene vibes you've been searching for, but with all the benefits of living on a charming hillside tucked between bushland reserves and national parks.
As lovely as the yard is (and it is lovely, with pretty gardens, fruit trees, and an incredible entertaining area), there's plenty of features to be found inside as well, both practical and stylish. Enjoy mealtimes and gatherings in the living area, warmed by the gas fired log heater, watch blockbusters in the theatre room, hide away in the parents' retreat with a good book and a cup of tea, work comfortably from home in the study, or simply enjoy the luxury of spacious and modern bedrooms and bathrooms.
- 4 beautiful bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Master bedroom is spacious with WIR & ensuite featuring heated floors and towel rails
- All other bedrooms with BIRs
- Open plan living, dining & kitchen opening into the backyard
- Kitchen features 900mm ceramic cooktop, oven, rangehood & Miele dishwasher cupboards galore & oodles of bench space
- Dedicated theatre room
- Large activity room / 5th bedroom
- Separate games room
- Front parents' retreat or reading room
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Thermostat controlled gas fired log heater
- Fully insulated
- Double remote garage for 2 vehicles with parking for 8 in total
- Solar panels
- Solar hot water with gas booster
- Large workshop or shed (power available)
- 32000l water tank
- Suntek 7mm security film to most windows
- Less than 30kms from the CBD & 15kms from the airport
- John Forrest National Park on your doorstep
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Solar heated saltwater swimming pool and spa
- Gorgeous poolhouse with WC
- Stunning gardens
If you ever manage to tear the kids away from the sparkling pool and luxurious attached poolhouse, they will love accompanying you on adventures into the forest. Spot local wildlife, seek out waterfalls, and admire the view from a lookout - it's all practically at your doorstep. You'll find schools, shops, and sports facilities close by too, as well as enjoying easy access to Great Eastern Highway - but minus the hustle and bustle of living close to a main road. This property is an absolute sanctuary, so don't miss it.
Make the move to Darlington.
For more information on 23 Waylen Road Darlington or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay or Shirley 0414 996 706
- Type : House
- Land Size : 2428 sqm
- Water Rates : $264Per Year
- Council Rates : $3200Per Year