35 Padbury Road
Pretty, Picturesque & Perfectly Presented
Offers Close 2pm Thursday 16th September 2021 Unless Sold Prior
This delightful home offers a sense of serenity and charm from the moment you turn into the driveway. Native trees and beautiful bushland surrounds usher you to the house, tucked towards the rear of the block, where you'll feel welcomed and immediately at home. This sweet brick and tile has been well cared for over the years, and with fresh paint, fresh flooring, and recently serviced everything (they have even been as diligent as to have the septics and leach drains emptied), there's nothing you have left to do except move in.
The lovely, light-filled bedrooms are well-sized and offer pretty garden outlooks from every window. The bathroom is modern and spacious, the kitchen has a brand new stove, and the big laundry doubles as a mudroom or (could be: Butler's pantry - BYO Butler). Chilly winters are best spent in the comfort of the lounge room, but now the days are starting earlier and the evenings are stretching out, it's time to move into the sunroom and make the most of the warmth. Use it as a games room or set up your bookshelves next to your favourite armchair, and while away the hours.
· 3 good sized bedrooms
· Queen sized Master bedroom with BIR and Split system
· Queen sized bedroom 2 with BIR
· Double sized bedroom 3
· Formal lounge
· Open plan kitchen with new oven in combined kitchen & dining area
. Breakfast bar
· Fully renovated bathroom
· Separate WC
· Games room/sun room off the formal lounge leading to the alfresco entertaining area
· 3 split system AC
· Picturesque front driveway lined with trees
· Natural & easy care front garden (absolutely lovely)
· Neat and tidy natural back garden, flat & easy care with attention paid to planting
· Good sized patio/alfresco entertaining
· Large powered workshop in the back garden
· Shaded & covered veggie patch
· BBQ area
· Perfect type of garden for fire/conversation pit - warm and inviting.
· Small carport suited to becoming great little storage area or workshed
· Utterly pretty house
· 2039 sqm block
The backyard of this home is just as welcoming as the front, with a big patio/alfresco space and BBQ area that lends itself perfectly to fun get-togethers with friends and family. The powered workshop is an amazing spot for artists, tradesfolk, and those who just love tinkering with things, and there's garden aplenty, including a shaded veggie patch for growing your favourite foods. Across the road from this property is a bushland corridor between two national parks, and close by you'll discover sports clubs, lovely local shops and cafés, and a handful of schools. You truly can't go wrong with this gem.
Turn on the charm in Darlington.
For more information on 35 Padbury Road Darlington or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Tonnie on 0414 364 327.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 2039 sqm
- Water Rates : $264Per Year
- Council Rates : $2150Per Year