58 Stone Crescent
Et Voila, La Maison
Offers in the Low $1M range
Sun, 16 May 2021, 1:30 PM to 2:15 PM
This stunning home is a slice of romantic French provincial life set in the magnificent surrounds of Darlington. Architecturally designed and oozing charm, this is a marvellous opportunity for those who will appreciate its unique appeal and blend of European and Australian stylings. Green thumbs will be especially enamoured with the garden, which was the winner of Gardening Australia's 2005 Water-Wise Garden Award, and artists will appreciate the separate powered studio.
From the moment you step through the door of this home you'll be enchanted by its features, including high ceilings with exposed beams, gorgeous hardwood floors, and monastery windows. Interesting architectural shapes and cosy nooks abound over five levels, and there's a welcoming feeling in every part of the house. Enjoy the sanctuary of the main bedroom with its own living area and fabulous views, take a long soak in the clawfoot tub, or light a fire and relish its warming glow with a good book and glass of wine.
• 4 lovely bedrooms
• Huge & exquisite master bedroom suite with WIR & ensuite
• 2 bathrooms
• 2 showers including an incredible, private outdoor shower
• Renovated kitchen features Tasmanian Oak
• Freshly renovated bathroom
• Amazing formal dining room
• Built over 5 levels
• Ceiling cornices & skirting boards
• Great laundry
• Traditional & warm
• Hardwood flooring throughout
• 2 reverse cycle air-conditioning units
• 2 wood burning fireplaces
• Oodles of storage
• Various alfresco entertaining areas
• Art studio
• Garden shed
• Award winning manicured gardens
• Established veggie gardens
• Amazing views from the deck to the garden & valley views
• 2 water tanks
• Solar hot water system
• Residential street walking distance Darlington Primary and Helena College Primary schools
• 3272m2 of stunning land
Entertain with ease out on the deck or terrace (with gasp-worthy valley views), or under the sweet gazebo. The lush manicured and terraced garden surrounds and local wildlife visitors are a joy to behold, and with a block size of over 3000sqm you'll have all the peace and privacy in the world. Venture out and explore Darlington; attend events at the nearby community pavilion, wander through one of the many local parks and reserves, or simply enjoy a coffee at one of the cafes down the road. This property is truly special, so put it at the top of your list.
Move into magnificence!
For more information on 58 Stone Crescent Darlington or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Tonnie Rebbettes on 0414 364 327.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 3272 sqm
- Water Rates : $264Per Year
- Council Rates : $2500Per Year