5 Alandale Road
UNDER OFFER IN ONLY 8 DAYS WITH 3 GREAT OFFERS!
This home has been maintained so beautifully that you'd never believe it was built a decade ago! It's even had a little makeover in that time, with updated LED lighting and a beautiful modern colour palette showcasing the American oak flooring and providing a chic backdrop to the furnishings. The open plan living is bright and airy and flooded with natural light, with wonderful views of the gardens, trees, and decked pool area.
The kitchen is a foodie's dream, with modern appliances and stacks of cupboard space, but it's the theatre room that's the focal point of this home. French doors are an elegant addition, and the projector set-up will wow you! Enjoy cosy date nights with cheese, chardy, and a classic film, or pop the kids in there on sleepover nights so you don't have to endure yet another Minions movie. Aircon will keep everyone cool and happy during these too-warm days, and it's reverse-cycle so you'll be snug in the winter too.
This property is fully-fenced and within walking distance to primary schools, making it a great choice for those with a young family. Shops and bus stops are close by as well, with Midland only a few minutes down the hill. The battle-axe block style in a cul de sac location is a winning combo and offers a wonderful sense of seclusion. And fruit trees, easy care gardens, and the sparkling pool are the icing on the cake - enjoy a luxe lifestyle with little effort.
• 4 bedrooms with built-in robes
• 2 bathrooms
• Privately situated 979m2 battle-axe block
• Prime cul de sac location
• Walking distance to 2 primary schools
• Video doorbell and security alarm
• 3.2Kw solar panels
• New LED lighting and modern pendants
• Neutral colour palette
• Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning
• American Oak wood flooring
• Open plan living, dining, and kitchen area
• Theatre room with french doors and built-in projector
• Study with built-in desk
• All secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
• Kitchen features multiple cupboards and double door built-in pantry
• Breakfast bar
• Westinghouse dishwasher and gas range
• 900mm oven
• Covered alfresco
• Multiple outdoor entertaining area
• Below ground pool
• Raised reticulated garden beds
• Fruit trees
• Automated reticulation
• Fully fenced
• Powered 2.3m x 2.3m garden shed
• 2 car garage with service entry
• Additional parking for up to 2 cars
Want a luxe lifestyle for little effort?
If you would like to arrange a viewing or if you would like to know more about the property please call the agent Randi Macpherson on 0408 559 247 or the Earnshaws office on 08 9299 6533.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 980 sqm