12 Lomandra Road
, Helena Valley
Luxury And Simplicity
Private inspections welcomed!
Low-maintenance Hills living? Yes, it is possible! The house was built in 2016 and still retains that new home freshness, with sleek grey and white styling throughout. Vinyl wood planks and plush carpets are luscious underfoot, and downlights and open plan living areas lend a sense of space and modernity. We think ducted air-conditioning is the feature you'll be most grateful for, though! While it's perfect on those scorching summer days, it's reverse-cycle so will keep you warm as toast through the cooler months as well.
Enjoy some luxury in your day-to-day life with the huge walk-through his and her robe in the master bedroom, which leads into the stunning ensuite that features twin sinks and twin showerheads. Very resort-style! Mealtimes are made easy in the wonderful kitchen, with quality appliances, soft close cabinets, a decent sized pantry, and space for a dishwasher. This kitchen is versatile enough for the casual through to the formal - enjoy Sunday morning pancakes with the kids at the breakfast bar, or Friday night cocktails with friends.
This home is perfect for FIFO workers, brown thumbs, or a family with a busy lifestyle. The front yard features minimalist landscaping, and the backyard just needs a mow now and then. Easy! Parks, shops, and bus stops are all within walking distance, and Helena Valley Primary School is just down the road. Frequent travellers will love the proximity to the airport, and shoppers and movie-goers will enjoy the quick trip to Midland Gate. As an all-rounder, you won't find a much better home than this.
• 360m2 low maintenance block
• Newly built in 2016
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Formal lounge/theatre room
• Vinyl wood planking throughout main living areas
• Plush carpeting in the bedrooms and theatre
• 2 car garage with automatic door
• Master bedroom with walk-through his and her robe
• Ensuite features double vanity and double shower heads
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning with touch pad
• Neutral colours and modern features
• LED lighting
• Vertical blinds throughout
• Westinghouse gas range, range hood and oven
• Centre island bench and breakfast bar
• Kitchen with soft close cupboards and built-in pantry
• Covered alfresco and privacy fence
This property will simplify your life but add luxury at the same time. If you would like to know more about this property or if you would like to arrange a viewing time please call the agent Randi Macpherson on 0408 559 247 or the Earnshaws office on 08 9299 6533.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 360 sqm