27 Little River Cove
, Jane Brook
Light, Bright, and Stunning
Sun, 20 Jan 2019, 1:45 PM to 2:15 PM
This well laid out home proves that it's the little things that make the biggest difference! The owners have made some wonderful renovations and added in some nifty features to take this property from 'good' to 'great'. Plus, there's heaps of storage space so it's the perfect place for a family with lots of stuff. Never again will you have to struggle to find a spot for skateboards, kites, gumboots, winter blankets, or Christmas decorations!
The master bedroom feels sanctuary-like, with its walk-through robe and en suite. Secondary bedrooms feature built-in robes as well, and a study provides a separate area for students to get their homework done. The "WOW" factor resides in the beautifully renovated kitchen with appliances that are brand-spanking-new and just waiting to be enjoyed. There's plenty of cupboard space here, and the wooden benchtops are just gorgeous. The open plan kitchen, dining, and living area, combined with easy access to the back garden, makes the configuration of this home perfect for entertaining.
Stunning bay windows keep the atmosphere light and bright and look over the established gardens which feature multiple fruit trees and grape vines. A covered alfresco makes for a beautiful entertaining space- string some lights, grab some bubbly, and enjoy balmy evenings with friends over the holidays. Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac close to parks and reserves, you'll enjoy a sense of seclusion while still being close by to shops and public transport.
• Generous 600m2 Block
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• PLUS Study
• Master Bedroom with Walk through Robe and En Suite
• Large Secondary Bedrooms with Built-in Robes
• Newly Renovated Kitchen with Brand New Westinghouse Appliances
• Laundry with new taps, a broom closet, and built-in safe
• Open Plan Kitchen, Living, Dining and Activity Room
• Beautiful Bay Window with Garden Views
• Ducted Evaporative Air-conditioning + Additional Split A/C Unit
• Doggie Door
• Wood Burning Furnace and Gas Bayonet
• Abundant Linen and Storage Space
• Covered Alfresco and Brick Paved Pathways through the Garden
• Automatic Garage with drive thru to area for Housing a Vehicle, Boat, or Trailer.
• 2 Garden Sheds plus extra storage room in the Garage
• Multiple Fruit Trees: Mango, Lemon, Passionfruit, Plum, and Grape Vines
• Established Garden Bed for Veggie Patch
• Security Alarm
• Security Screens on Doors and Windows
• Prime cul-de-sac Location
This home is neat and tidy and sure to please the detail-oriented.
If you would like to know more about the property or if you would like to arrange a viewing time please call the agent Randi Macpherson on 0408 559 247 or the Earnshaws office on 08 9299 6533.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 600 sqm