9 Frederic Street
Maximise Your Investment
Make the most of this big block and create the sanctuary of your dreams - complete with lush gardens and sparkling pool! Or invest, subdivide, and make a grand entrance into the property market with potential for up to 6 standard units. The block size of 1019sqm is incredibly generous, and is well located on a leafy street close to pretty parkland, as well as La Salle College, markets, restaurants, and cafes, plus Midland Gate with its shops and cinema.
With services including electricity, gas, water, and NBN available, all you need to do is decide whether to build your own home or invest in units or a subdivision, and you're halfway there.
· 1019m2 block
· Titled & ready to go!
· Zoned R60/80
· Multiple opportunities: single dwelling, multi-units (R80) or subdivision (R60 2 lot potential)
· Services available: electricity (underground dome), water & sewerage & gas connections
· NBN available in the area
· Partial Bushfire Prone Area (front of block only)
· Approximately 14m2 frontage
· Great central location - close to schools, transport & shops
Whether you decide on building a single home for yourself, or a collection of units to be leased out, more information is at hand to get you started on the right foot. A building professional can consult on single dwelling and multi-unit design options. Please contact the agent for a buyer's pack containing more information on the block and/or to be put in touch with a building professional.
For more information on 9 Frederic Street Midland or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Randi 0408 559 247
- Type : Land
- Land Size : 1019 sqm
- Water Rates : $599Per Year
- Council Rates : $1310Per Year