10 Barlee Street
Big Quality Hills Home On Nearly Two Acres
Sun, 25 Jun 2017, 10:30AM to 11:00AM
Tucked away at the end of a sleepy country cul-de-sac and hidden behind an assortment of colourful deciduous trees is this spacious brick and iron home. Perfect for the growing family looking for lots of space, a retiring couple looking to relax and unwind or as a BandB investment.
• Double brick and iron country style 4 x 2 home, built 1992
• Grand entrance
• Expansive sunken master bedroom with walk-in-robe and generous ensuite
• 3 big bedrooms all with built-in-robes and ceiling fans
• Large second bathroom
• Open study/office
• Opulent sunken formal lounge with a toodyay stone open fireplace
• Well appointed, open plan informal living area with slow combustion wood heater
• Country style kitchen with large walk in pantry and separate utility closet
• Separate entertainment room with slow combustion wood heater
• Spacious laundry with ample storage
• Large hallway linen closet
• Jarrah floors and new carpet
• French doors open out onto wide wraparound verandah
• Freeform below ground concrete pool with waterfall, new pump and salt water chlorinator
• 6m x 6m 3 phase powered shed
• Double carport
• Lovely gardens with a selection of fruit trees.
• Fully fenced 6953sqm
The home was built by a local Hills' builder for his family and comes with many bonus features like the toodyay stone open fireplace in the sunken formal lounge, high ceilings, spacious rooms, jarrah trim and french doors opening out onto the wide wraparound verandah.
Even though it is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac it is an easy walk to a Private Primary School, golf course, bowls and sports club and medical facilities. Mundaring Town Centre is but a casual stroll away. It is perfectly located to cater for all your family's needs.
There's plenty of room for a growing family or a leisurely retirement. Separate living areas offer the opportunity for members of the family to enjoy their own space. The open plan living area encompasses a large country style kitchen, where everyone can come together for family gatherings. The pool is great for summer fun, the shed is more than big enough for weekend tinkering and the size of the property allows kids space to run and grow.
Here at 10 Barlee Street Mundaring you'll enjoy all that makes a Hills lifestyle great.
Offers close 2pm Wednesday July 26th, 2017 unless sold prior.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay or Shirley on 0414 996 706