7 Pimelia Court
, Swan View
Fresh and Fun with First Class Views
Sun, 01 Mar 2020, 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM
This 2 storey Allan Davies home was constructed in 2003 and is a contemporary take on a traditional family home. With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and open living spaces it provides plenty of room to move while also making the most of the prime block position. The indoor entertaining areas flow beautifully to the outdoors and offer incredible views of the city and coast; spend warm evenings on the balcony admiring glowing sunsets, or retreat to the enclosed deck on stormy winter nights and watch the city lights twinkle through the rain-streaked glass.
Cosy yet stylish, the lounge and media rooms will make family time a joy. Kids will love the colourful and fun palettes of their spacious bedrooms, and teens will make themselves at home in the downstairs retreat which offers privacy and independence. And everyone will love the sparkling pool! Surrounded by fencing and established trees, there's plenty of privacy from surrounding houses, yet you can still enjoy the expansive coastal views from the poolside.
• Stunning 180 degree city and coastal views
• 2003 built Allan Davies classic
• 2 storey design
• World-class views
• Contemporary feel
• Oodles of natural light
• Open and airy big spaces
• Beautiful use of timber and glass
• 4 fabulous bedrooms , 2 bathrooms - large ensuite and dressing room
• Family-friendly media room
• Big open plan living - flows outside and onto the indoor/outdoor room
• High ceilings
• Well-appointed kitchen
• Ducted air-conditioning and gas fire in living room
• Allan's signature indoor/outdoor alfresco entertaining capturing the incredible view
• Downstairs teen retreat
• Private deck
• Below-ground swimming pool also with views
• Lovely gardens but still lock and leave
• Double garage
• 2KVA solar power
• End of cul-de-sac privacy
• Half acre block (2069sqm)
As for the location, well, it's more than just spectacular views they are breath taking! This property is nestled close to the incredible John Forrest National Park, which offers walking and riding trails, lookouts, and waterfalls. Down the road are schools, shops, the aquatic centre, and even more reserves should you ever tire of the national park.
The block size is over 2000sqm and yet is quite low maintenance so you can take off on holiday without worry. A cut above the rest, this really is a home for a modern family.
Want to brighten your life in a first-class way?
For more information on 7 Pimelia Court Swan View or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay on 0405 146 251 or Shirley on 0414 996 706
- Type : House
- Land Size : 2069 sqm