14 Hanley Street
Elegance in Abundance
Date Available : Mon, 24 Jan 2022
If you're looking for a rental with a stylish edge, this is it! Chic and charming, it's everything a Stoneville property should be. It's set over 2 storeys and with 5 bedrooms so will suit a large family where everyone is hankering for their own bit of space. It includes big, spacious living areas, a gorgeous kitchen that's a joy to cook in, a cosy wood stove, aircon throughout for these too-warm days, and even a spa bath in the ensuite for the ultimate indulgence.
Make a splash and invite friends and family around for summer fun in the pool! Fill the esky with drinks and icy poles and you and the kids will never want to be anywhere else all holidays. Still need to drag yourself to work? Parkerville and Mundaring are mere minutes away, while the city is a 45 minute commute - grab a book and enjoy time to yourself on the bus or train. Close to equestrian facilities, reserves, and national parkland, this is also a great spot for those who love the great outdoors.
· 2 storey property
· 5 bedrooms
· 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite)
· Master bedroom & parents retreat upstairs featuring high raked ceilings, large ensuite with spa bath, walk-in wardrobe, bar facilities & big balcony
· 4 secondary bedrooms - 1 upstairs, 3 downstairs, 2 with built-in robes
· Large master bathroom downstairs with heated towel rail
· Large eat in kitchen with island bench that doubles as a breakfast bar, great natural light & oodles of cupboard space
· Kitchen also features 900mm 6 burner Smeg oven & Smeg dishwasher, beautiful Butcher block counter tops & walk in pantry/linen press (adjoins laundry)
· Picture windows showcase beautiful backyard
· Family room with wood combustion stove & door access to front patio sitting area
· Separate lounge room with exposed timber ceiling & lots of natural light
· Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning downstairs & ducted evaporative air conditioning upstairs & ceiling fans throughout (note bed 4/office upstairs is reverse cycle
· Stone patio out front & wrap around porch
· Below ground pool with shade sail
· Multitude of fruit trees (citrus, fig & pomegranate) berries
· Automated garden reticulation
· Vegetable and herb gardens
· Fully fenced chicken run and coop
· Garden shed
· Drive through access to rear
· Pets considered
(note the studio does not form part of the lease and is excluded from the tenancy)
This is a tree change with a difference.
Inclusions/Exclusions: to be supplied with application
Lease Term: 6/12 month lease
Available: Approx. 24th January
Move in costs: $4,860 + $260 pet bond if applicable
To arrange a viewing, please select the book appointment tab and follow instructions.
With current COVID guidelines, each person attending the property will be required to register, and for security reasons, all adults must provide adequate photo identification before being allowed access to view.
Note: We ask that you respect the privacy of our tenants and do not approach, enter or knock on the door of a property. Additionally, please do not park in the driveway or obstruct the driveway area of the home.
- Type : House
- Date Available : 2022-01-24