28 Stone Crescent
CONTACT AGENT FOR DETAILS
The inside of this lovely home oozes character, has the wonderful Darlington quirkiness and has a super lay out, it's light and bright throughout and super sweet. Walking into the home you are welcomed by a comfy open plan space that holds the dining, lounge and kitchen areas. Perfect for entertaining or keeping an eye on the little people if you are making dinner.
The master bedroom is a queen size room with a bank of wardrobes right across a very long wall - wonderful storage and clothes space. The room also has a lovely French door that leads to the veranda. The secondary bedrooms are doubles and both have lovely outlooks. The whole home is neutral in colour and beautifully presented. There is a modern bathroom with a bath and shower and separate loo. The laundry has extra storage space and leads to the outdoor areas.
To the side of the home a door leads into a charming outdoor undercover al fresco area keeping you dry in winter and shaded in the summer. Beautiful surrounding greenery completes the picture book area giving off an ambience perfect for those long lazy dinner parties or quiet evenings listening to ambience of nature.
This is not the only outdoor area as dotted around the home are numerous seating areas, all giving a 'different feel' when you sit and enjoy the outdoors. It is really quite unique.
• 1970's cottage style home
• 3 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom
• Tasteful Neutral Decor
• Ceiling Cornice and Skirting Boards
• Light and Bright
• Ducted Evaporative Airconditioning
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Good sized kitchen
• Dining area is open plan with plenty of room for a large table
• Large well positioned lounge area
• Modern bathroom Vanity and Taps
• Separate Loo
• Master Bedroom features huge wardrobes across whole wall
• Bedroom 2 and 3 are doubles
• Linen Closet
• Screened front and back doors
• Large Gabled alfresco Entertaining Area
• Property is tiered at the rear.
• Multiple seating areas dotted around the property
• Garden Shed
• Multiple garden beds and Established Trees
• On a quiet residential street.
• Generous sized 2034m2 block with approval to build a Granny Flat
• Beautiful views from the rear of the home.
The block is a super-size (2034m2) - not too small and not too big. AND you have the space to have a potential Granny Flat or studio built on it. It is a great shape as well which lends itself to easy maintenance. Although the home is situated downwards from the road there are multiple flat lawn areas, with enough room left over to put in a pool, keep chickens and ducks, or become self -sufficient and grow an abundance of vegetables. There are numerous fruit trees dotted around as well. The driveway is a little steep but not terrible so keep this in mind or take a drive by to see if you feel comfortable with it. There is a nice flat area for guest parking halfway down.
For more information on 28 Stone Crescent Darlington or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Tonnie on 0414 364 327
- Type : House
- Land Size : 2034 sqm
- Water Rates : $264Per Year
- Council Rates : $2200Per Year