7 Holmesdale Place
Live The Loveliest Life
Offers Close 2pm Tuesday 28th September 2021 Unless Sold Prior
Celebrate the arrival of warmer weather in this amazing home. While the outlook from the gorgeous lounge area is pretty as a picture thanks to the big floor-to-ceiling windows and doors, it's even better when you step outside to the decked entertaining area. Turn on the fairy lights, light the BBQ, and enjoy a lovely life. Walking on to the deck you can imagine wonderful Sunday lunches with the family, lazy summer evenings with good friends, laughter and fun. But most of all a brilliant place to have your first cup of tea in the morning listening to the birds and being part of nature just enjoying this amazing space - because what better way to start the day than a peaceful breakfast amongst the treetops?
This home is incredibly versatile, and not just because of the spacious living and dining areas. Downstairs you'll discover the den, which doubles as a games room, studio, or 4th bedroom. It even includes its own front and rear entrances so you can offer an older teen or long-term guests some privacy and independence.
With a gourmet kitchen, huge dining space, gorgeous lounge, great sized bedrooms, a big laundry, flowing layout and oodles of storage it is a Darlington Delight as it's a little bit quirky too.
· 3 bedrooms with potential for huge 4th bed.
· 2 bathrooms
· Massive 'den' - could be games/studio/extra bedroom - has own front entry
· Open plan renovated kitchen & dining area
· Beautiful lounge area leading out to decking
· Huge covered deck/entertaining area with spectacular views
· Large laundry with storage
· Sophisticated decor
· High ceilings with architectural structural bracing
· Loads of space for everyone
· Windows everywhere with height retaining privacy
· Amazing views from each window in every room
· Split system AC
· Wood burning fireplace
· Bountiful cupboard space
· Under-house storage room
· Second patio/decking area at rear
· Additional alfresco area at rear
· Picturesque outdoors
· Easy care gardens with reticulation
· Beautiful water features & huge fish pond
· Loop driveway
· Fully fenced rear & dog proof
· Rainwater tank
You'll almost be tempted to hire a Valet with the nifty loop driveway that leads up to the house! Conveniently though, undercover parking is right next to the front door, so it couldn't be simpler. Whether you're returning home after a day at work or wandering around the big block on a quiet Sunday morning, you'll be thrilled by the stunning established gardens complete with rockeries and water features. Now's the time to enjoy the blooming flowers and buzzing bees, but all seasons are a joy to behold here. Set in a peaceful cul de sac, this is truly a home that you'll cherish for many years to come.
Live a lovely life right here!
For more information on 7 Holmesdale Place Darlington or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Tonnie on 0414 364 327.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 1826 sqm
- Water Rates : $274Per Year
- Council Rates : $2600Per Year