1 Tillbrook Street
, Glen Forrest
Dream Build or Renovation Rescue
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST closing 2pm Thursday 11th November 2021 (unless sold prior)
A sweet little cottage in original condition, this home needs a whole lot of love to make it shine again. If you're a fan of vintage styling and are seeking a renovation project, this could be right up your alley. It features beautiful floorboards and bedrooms with external doors leading out to the pergola. With a block size of 2.5 acres, there's plenty of room to spare, so there's always the option of building new and keeping the cottage as a granny flat.
Not interested in the house at all? Knock it down and build something bigger in its place. Set almost in the middle of the triangle-shaped block, it's a spot that offers lots of peace and privacy and pretty surrounds. Nyaania Creek even flows through it, making this a prime location for native wildlife as well as humans! With shady lawns, big trees, and rambling gardens, there's no shortage of places to sit and enjoy a cuppa or a picnic with loved ones.
• Original cottage on pretty 2.5 acres (10218 sqm)
• Zoned R5 with possible development potential subject to WAPC approval
• Build your dream home or renovate the cottage
• 1960s built brick cottage in original condition - needs someone with renovation skills
• 2 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom
• Jarrah floors & French doors
• Bubbling Nyaania creek flows within
• Backs onto bridle trail reserve & next to bush reserve
• Walking distance to Primary School
• Prime location
• Picturesque block
• Option to live in the studio while you build
• Or subdivide & profit subject to WAPC approval
The location of this property is the absolute drawcard, with a bushland reserve right next door and a bridle trail running behind the block. So, if you're a fan of bushwalking, mountain biking, horse riding, spending time in the great outdoors, or simply a home nestled by ultimate peace and quiet, this property should be top of your list. Glen Forrest Primary School is a short walk down the road, so kids can get a taste of independence, and a handful of other schools plus sports clubs, shops, and cafes are only a few minutes' drive. Everything you need is here.
Reno or rebuild?
For more information on 1 Tillbrook Street Glen Forrest or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay or Shirley 0414 996 706
- Type : House
- Land Size : 10218 sqm
- Council Rates : $1915Per Year