11 Coongan Avenue
The soul of Freo in the hills
Sun, 10 Jul 2022, 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM
Relax or retreat all year long.
Through French doors you'll be at one with nature with warm wooden features throughout, dual fireplaces and spacious living and dining and separate guest accommodation.
Overlooking tropical and native gardens, the galley kitchen is open for entertaining with large servery windows to the alfresco, so you're never far from your family and friends.
The main suite is spacious and features stylish ensuite, wall of robes and reading nook. In a separate wing of the home family, friends or guests share the large second bathroom, office and two bedrooms, one with study desk and loft bed.
Space and privacy abound on your half acre, with meandering tree lined paths, shady secluded nooks and seating on all levels.
Wake to birdsong overlooking tranquil, meandering gardens and spend your evenings around dual fire places or mixing cocktails at your bar or on the elevated deck.
The bonus studio cabin overlooking tropical gardens and pond is a relaxing retreat space for inter-generational living and also offers an active income flow on Air BnB.
Produce an organic harvest with fruit trees, hen house, compostable garden, potting sheds and more or use the huge 9m x 8m powered workshop/garage to store boats, cars, toys or build a second home.
This crafted to perfection boho home with studio and fully landscaped native and tropical gardens will capture your heart with its warmth and welcoming nature.
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Internal study (or 4th bedroom)
• Multiple living & dining areas with bar and library
• Galley style kitchen with double stainless-steel sink, tile splashback, and ample cupboards and drawers
• Westinghouse oven, gas cooktop with integrated rangehood, and plumbed for a dishwasher
• Massive suite with modern finishes and supersized ensuite
• Teen bedroom with built-in robe, study desk, and loft bed
• Intimate bathroom with skylight and shower/bath combination
• Jarrah and cork floors, wooden features, raked ceilings and french doors
• Built-in wardrobes
• Linen and cupboard storage
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning & multiple ceiling fans
• 2 Stone fireplaces and 2 gas bayonets
• New large gas storage hot water
• Under house storage
• Elevated sunset deck with city glimpses
• Separate entry, decked and gated
• Attached powder room
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Reputable Airbnb option (income potential)
• Massive 8mx9m with height for boats or camper trailers
• Concrete flooring and Jarrah shelving
• Fairy-lit fire pit, garden shed, and chicken house
• Established organic gardens with rich soil, grape vines, olives, lemon, limes, mandarin, grapefruit, almond and pear trees
• Compost, and parterre garden with fish pond
• Solar passive
• 2026m2 block fully fenced with dual driveways
• Zoned R40. Potential for subdividing.
Fantastic location opposite the Railway Reserves Bridle Trail. Mere stone's throw from picturesque walks, mountain bike trails, and Greenmount National Park. Visit Boya Quarry, Darlington, or Mundaring, with bus service to schools and Midland Train Station located at the end of the street.
Craving that Freo vibe? For more information on 11 Coongan Avenue or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Randi 0408 559 247
- Type : House
- Land Size : 2026 sqm
- Water Rates : $975Per Year
- Council Rates : $1950Per Year