53 Torquata Boulevard
, Helena Valley
WHAT A WONDERFUL PLACE TO BE……
This beautiful home features every single thing a family needs to live comfortably. Set on a block of 693m2, there's room both inside and out for family and friends alike. 4 well-sized bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, and with 3 living areas and 2 dining areas means you won't be living in each other's pockets, you can easily accommodate invitees for dinners and parties.
The entertainment potential continues outside as well! This home features a huge paved area and a lovely covered alfresco area. OR plenty of room for a pool.
There is no garden at the back so is a blank canvass if you want to grow a jungle or tweeze your dream manicured garden or leave it as it is which is maintenance free. What about a complete vegetable and fruit oasis?
BUT…. the real drawcard is the workshop/shed/man cave/lady cave or teen cave. AND…. You can drive your vehicles through the double remote garage to the rear of the property which is an enormous bonus.
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• 3 living areas
• Well positioned laundry
• Family dining and family living area - open plan with kitchen
• Formal lounge and formal dining area
• Split system air-conditioning
• Kitchen is positioned perfectly with shopper's entrance
• Loads of cupboards and drawers plus built-in pantry
• Spacious master bedroom with en-suite
• Screened doors and sliding doors
• Perfect covered alfresco entertaining area
• Drive through double remote garage from front driveway
• Enough space to store caravan, trailers etc
• Large flat paved area.
• Powered workshop/man cave/lady cave or teen retreat
• Two garden sheds
• Manicured garden at the front of the home.
• Fully fenced 693m2 block.
• Situated in a lovely residential area and walking distance to Helena Valley shopping precinct.
Not only is the property itself an absolute gem, but the location is brilliant to boot. Set on a peaceful street in a leafy neighbourhood, it's a safe spot to raise a family and let kids gain some independence. Around the corner is beautiful park that's perfect for walking the dog, while older kids can ride their bikes to school or down the road to the local IGA.
Even BETTER than that is the gorgeous open space behind your new home. Pop a gate in the fence and open up your world to the natural reserve. You can even just take the fence down if you like. Kangaroos, bandicoots, wonderful walkways for nature lovers, dog walkers or kids to safely climb tees and enjoy the world. There are only about 6 properties that a are lucky enough to have this access so the positioning of this home is extra special.
Greenmount National Park is also nearby, and a great place for family day trips to explore the bushland, go mountain bike riding, or admire the views from the lookout.
This home has been loved and cherished and is now ready for a new vibrant family to come and light it up.
For more details on 53 Torquata Boulevard Helena Valley or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Tonnie on 0414 364 327
- Type : House
- Land Size : 693 sqm
- Water Rates : $1186Per Year
- Council Rates : $2500Per Year