17 Marra Mews
, Jane Brook
Perfect Family Starter
You don't have to settle for a small block size when purchasing your first home. This one provides plenty of space without being overwhelming or difficult to maintain - perfect for a family to grow into. And with 2 separate wings and lots of living space, the house itself offers opportunities for quality family time during dinner, games, or movies, as well as some peace and privacy for adults and kids alike.
Comfort and convenience are both prioritised here, with features such as air conditioning, built-in wardrobes, security screens and roller shutters, solar hot water, and bay windows making life easy and a little bit luxurious. Enjoy entertaining with the stunning alfresco area that comes complete with café blinds. With room for a big outdoor setting, a BBQ, and with space to spare, you'll spend hours out here entertaining friends while the kids all play together on the lawn or wander down to the nearby park with the dog.
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• 2 fantastic living areas
• Open plan kitchen, living, dining, plus study nook
• Kitchen features tile splashback, double sink & breakfast bar,
• Designated fridge & microwave recess & built-in pantry
• Appliances include Westinghouse Gas cooktop & integrated rangehood, wall oven with grill, & Miele Dishwasher
• Master & Junior wings
• Generous master bedroom includes bay windows, walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
• Ensuite features floor to ceiling tiling, heat lamp & heated towel rail
• All secondary bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom (semi-ensuite) with upgraded tapware, shower & bathtub
• Laundry with linen cupboard
• Stylish light fittings & venetian blinds
• Tiling throughout main areas & carpet to the bedrooms
• Evaporative air-conditioning plus 3 split air-conditioning units
• Gas bayonet
• Multiple ceiling fans
• Automatic roller shutters & security screened doors
• Solar hot water system
• Ambient side alfresco entertaining with café style blinds
• Grassed front & back yard with automatic retic
• Powered garden shed & 2 raised veggie patches
• 3 car garage with automatic doors (rear access)
• Immaculately presented
• Generous fully fenced 768m2 block
Life is peaceful in Jane Brook, and this home is in a wonderful location for those wanting a quiet and fuss-free life. Everything you could need is nearby, including schools, shops, cafes, and access to public transport, and if you're a fan of the great outdoors you'll appreciate the proximity to the magnificent John Forrest National Park. Explore walking paths and mountain bike trails with the whole family, or take time out to potter around with your camera and enjoy the peaceful surrounds. No matter your lifestyle, this is a brilliant home for a family seeking something above and beyond an average entry-level property.
Enjoy the space.
For more information on 17 Marra Mews Jane Brook or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Randi at 0408 559 247.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 768 sqm
- Water Rates : $1195Per Year
- Council Rates : $2400Per Year