80 Jane Brook Drive
, Jane Brook
PLEASE NOTE: The WA Government requires us to take name and contact details from every person over 16 years old who visits this property. We will take your details at the front door, but you're to welcome make the process faster by bringing a slip of paper with your info on it.
This home is available for private inspections. Please contact the agent to book a viewing.
If you're the kind of family that doesn't want a huge backyard to take care of, this is the low maintenance home of your dreams! The home itself is very comfortable and features 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus a study and a theatre room. The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe, and all the other bedrooms are double sized. Oodles of space inside for everyone! And while the yard won't need a lot of upkeep, the valley views and city glimpses add a feeling of distinction.
The sleek kitchen is a bit of a showstopper with its dynamic coloured splashback. It's functional as well as stylish, with quality appliances including a brand new dishwasher plus a breakfast bar for casual meals and coffees. Cater to the family and enjoy meals in the dining area, or head outside in warmer weather and invite friends around for dinners in the backyard. The entertaining area is paved and covered, while the decked patio is a wonderful spot to gaze across the valley with a drink in hand.
The owners have placed a lot of importance on the details of this home, elevating the living experience. Those little extra touches include quality lighting and fittings, solar panels, Colourbond fencing, a digital security alarm, and ducted reverse-cycle aircon. Bonus; it's just been freshly painted! In terms of location, you can't go wrong with this lovely corner block in family-friendly Jane Brook, complete with gorgeous curb appeal. Close by you'll find parks and shops, plus bus stops that'll see you into Midland or the city with ease. For a comfortable but modern life, this is the one!
· 4 bedrooms
· 2 bathrooms
· Plus study
· Plus theatre room
· Open plan kitchen, living, & dining Room
· Kitchen features glass splashback, stone tops, under-mount double sink, & breakfast bar
· Westinghouse 900mm oven, gas cooktop, & rangehood
· Brand new dishwasher
· Microwave recess, large refrigerator recess, & built-in pantry
· Generous master bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
· All secondary bedrooms are double-sized & include built-in mirrored wardrobes
· Large walk-in linen cupboard
· Freshly painted in soft neutral colours
· Decorative cornice & picture windows
· Ceramic tiling & carpet throughout
· LED lighting & stylish light fittings
· Venetian blinds
· Digital security alarm (touch screen)
· Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning & gas bayonet
· 3kw solar panels
· Gas storage hot water system
· Covered alfresco entertaining area
· Raised decked entertaining area with valley outlook & city glimpses
· Raised veggie patch
· Fully Colourbond fenced
· 2 car garage with access door to the back
· 2012 modern-built home
· Neat, tidy, & immaculately presented
· 582m2 low maintenance corner block with lovely curb appeal
· Located in Highland Reserve at Jane Brook Estate
Live life easier.
If you would like to know more about this property or if you would like to arrange a viewing time please call the agent Randi Macpherson on 0408 559 247 or the Earnshaws office on 08 9299 6533.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 582 sqm
- Water Rates : $1279Per Year
- Council Rates : $2500Per Year