11 Clianthus Way
A Classic Charmer
Offers Close 2pm Wednesday 4th August 2021 Unless Sold Prior
Wonderfully renovated, neat as a pin, and ready for you to simply move in and enjoy, this 4x2 family home is a great option for those who love to entertain. The large, covered deck to the rear is just the spot to while away the hours with friends, while kids and dogs play safely on the lawn. String some party lights, stock the drinks fridge, fire up the BBQ, and you'll be all set to invite everyone around the second that spring arrives with the sunshine.
Inside, you'll discover the modern kitchen and bathrooms, including the ensuite with its gasp-worthy freestanding bathtub just perfect for long, luxurious soaks. There's stunning floorboards throughout the bedrooms and living areas, adding a whole lot of charm and character, and ducted aircon for maximum summertime comfort. Both front and back yards have lovely established trees and are low maintenance, though a green thumb will love the opportunity to really get in and add their own touches.
· 4 bedrooms
· Fantastic sized Master bedroom features floorboards & WIR
· 2 bathrooms
· Glorious ensuite with separate shower & deluxe freestanding tub
· Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 all a great size with floorboards
· Light, bright, modern kitchen with electric oven, gas cooktop, rangehood & plenty of cupboard space
· Dining / sunroom area opens onto the rear decking
· Huge decking area of the home, perfect for indoor/outdoor meals & entertaining
· Enormous & fabulous lounge room features beautiful floorboards
· Bathroom features shower, toilet & vanity
· Laundry is a good size & finished in modern neutral decor
· Undercover patio to rear with decked flooring·
Double garage with remote door & feature single roller door to rear for external rear yard access
· Gas HWS
· Lovely rear yard area with fruit trees & relatively easy care
· Ducted reverse cycle AC
· Open fireplace to the lounge room (decorative only)
· Close proximity to the airport & Midland St John of God Hospital
This property is set in a peaceful street close to Greenmount National Park, making it a great location for mountain bikers or those who love a hike (or just a casual stroll!) through beautiful native bushland. Shops and schools are close by, as well as a local park and family centre. Midland with its train station is mere minutes away, so a perfect option for those working there or in the city. For a tidy all-rounder, don't look past this wonderful home.
Need something low maintenance?
For more information on 11 Clianthus Way Koongamia or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay or Shirley 0414 996 706
- Type : House
- Land Size : 769 sqm
- Water Rates : $949Per Year
- Council Rates : $1870Per Year