7 Turner Court
, Mount Helena
Live The Dream!
All offers presented by 4pm Wednesday 16th June (unless sold prior).
If you've been toying with the idea of building but really can't handle all the headaches and stress that comes with that, this is the ideal solution for you! Built in 2014 this stylish home was designed with quality in mind and will delight even the most discerning buyer. Situated amongst a soul restoring garden in a perfectly quiet and private cul-de-sac, this special home is ideal for family living with all the hard work already done!
Beautifully appointed, the hub of the house is the open plan kitchen, family and dining room which enjoys lovely leafy vistas and views over the very pretty gardens. The kitchen features stone benchtops and a huge walk in pantry with heaps of storage and an extra preparation bench. You'll be able to cook up a storm for your guests on the built in barbeque whilst they hang out at the bar on the awesome entertainment deck, secure in the knowledge that the fully fenced property will keep your pets and kids safe and sound as they run around free range.
The theatre room is the place to be for cosy nights in or wintry rainy days, perfect for family time with home-made buttery popcorn, snacks and your choice of liquid beverage!
• Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
• Ensuite with bath and separate giant shower
• Separate toilet
• 3 further large family bedrooms (1 presently a study)
• Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Separate toilet
• Theatre room
• Open plan kitchen, family and dining room
• Decked entertainment area with built in bar and bbq
• Double garage with workshop space and shoppers door
• Delightful stone lined raised garden beds
• Veggie patch and hilly views
• Big driveway with plenty of parking space
• Cleared area ready for a shed
• 2,076 m2 block
Mount Helena has a lovely village atmosphere which provides both a Primary and Senior school, a country tavern, a café, an IGA and petrol station, a vet, doctors and numerous beautiful walk and bike trails. Mundaring Shopping Centre is a short 10 minute drive and for larger shopping centre needs, Midland Gate and Midland Train Station is only a 25 minute drive away.
Come and live the dream, fill your lungs with fresh clean air and enjoy an enviable lifestyle that will create a lifetime of happy memories.
For more information on 7 Turner Court Mount Helena or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please call Jo on 0401 583 757
- Type : House
- Land Size : 2076 sqm
- Water Rates : $264Per Year
- Council Rates : $2600Per Year