2255 Gill Street
SPACE, TREES, LOCATION & THE MOTHER OF ALL SHEDS
HOME OPEN CANCELLED, OWNERS HAVE ACCEPTED A GREAT OFFER.
You'll think you've travelled further than up the hill when you arrive on this property. No, you haven't been transported to a quintessential ranch hidden away in the picturesque USA, this gorgeous home is in our very own Parkerville. Filled throughout with unique cedar and iron fixtures it is finished with vaulted, raked ceilings and exposed beams.
The American oak, galley style kitchen is an open plan delight. Cook up a storm in the kitchen while remaining amongst family life with the kitchen looking over the huge living and games area. Add a cosy fireplace to snuggle in front of and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living areas and 3 of the bedrooms. The master bedroom and dining area have separate reverse cycle air- conditioning units, and you will live comfortably all year round.
Inside is super generous on space. The home has 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes and 2 well-appointed bathrooms. The master bedroom has an extensive walk in robe. There is a separate study and another area which can easily be converted to a kid's play space or extra sitting room.
• 8 gorgeous, quintessential hills acres
• Established, carefully cared for 17-year-old home
• 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and a study
• Huge open plan living with extra room for whatever you'd like
• Solar hot water and 5kw solar panels
• A carport fit for luxury cars - or just four regular ones
• Enormous, fully equipped 22m x 12m shed
• 3 phase power
• 5-minute relaxed drive to Mundaring Town Centre
• Walking distance to the Heritage Walk Trail
• Sealed driveway and electric gates
• Mains water plus 23000 litre rain water tank
Head outside and find a welcoming timber decked verandah with another entertaining area. The treetop view from here is outstanding with the block on a secluded and peaceful 8 acres of bush. The home has 3 verandahs, located at the rear, a separate, private verandah off the master bedroom, and a large verandah / outdoor living space, located at the front of the house.
Then there's the shed lover's dream, a massive 22m x 12m shed complete with 4-metre trusses and, for those pulling an all-nighter on the tools, there is even a mezzanine and shower.
This is the kind of home and property perfect for families wanting quiet and space all within 5 minutes of the heart of Mundaring.
For more information on 2255 Gill Street Parkerville or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay or Shirley on 0414 996 706.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 32375 sqm
- Water Rates : $252Per Year
- Council Rates : $2849Per Year