24 Ellesmere Road
, Swan View
A Versatile Family Home
This unique home presents a great opportunity for a modern family seeking something they can put their own stamp on. Built in the 70s but renovated to bring everything up to date, it includes an extension with a second main bedroom - which means parents can have their own retreat, an older teen or extended family member can enjoy some privacy, or kids can have extra space for an activity room.
The kitchen is modern and just a tad luxurious with soft close cupboards and drawers and high quality appliances (including a dishwasher). Custom robes in both main bedrooms makes storage simple, and wood flooring makes cleaning up after kids that much easier! Keen on entertaining? Outside you'll find the covered alfresco area ready for hosting BBQs while kids have a ball with the play equipment.
· 4 bedrooms
· 2 master bedrooms
· 1 bathroom
· Plus parents' retreat or activity room
· Modern kitchen features lovely benchtop, tile splash-back, double sink, built-in pantry, & soft close cupboards & drawers
· Appliances include Euromaid wall oven & gas cooktop, & Bosch dishwasher
· Both master bedrooms include custom freestanding wardrobes
· Modern family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, floating vanity, mirrored medicine cabinet (with 3 interior power outlets), & a shower/bath combo with rain shower head
· Click Clack wood flooring (with extras to fit bed 4)
· Reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit & gas heater
· Venetian blinds & sheer window treatments
· Security screened doors
· Gas hot water system
· Covered alfresco entertaining area
· Garden shed
· Raised veggie patch
· Side carport
· Fully fenced with side gate entry
· Front & back lawn area
· Freshly mulched gardens
· Neat & tidy home
· Generous 733m2 corner block
· Play equipment included!
If you're a green thumb you'll appreciate the potential of this large block, which, while it already includes a veggie patch, gardens, and lawn, can be transformed into the oasis of your dreams. Location wise, this is also a great spot for kids to safely gain some independence. Let them pop down to the shop for bread and milk, walk the dog to one of the nearby parks, and ride their bikes to school. This home is a great blend of liveability and potential, so don't miss out.
Add your own touch.
For more information on 24 Ellesmere Road Swan View or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Randi on 0408 559 247
- Type : House
- Land Size : 733 sqm
- Water Rates : $1097Per Year
- Council Rates : $1900Per Year